Smaller Nether Portals is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will add a decorative feature to the game, namely the ability to resize portals in hell. You will now be able to create absolutely different infernal portals, which can be smaller than standard and several times larger than standard.
Read more about it
The mod supports absolutely different shapes for created doors, so you can even create a round or rectangular door. In addition, a game error was fixed, which did not give the correct movement when using the 1 * 2 blocks of the door. Now everything works fine.
- Possibility to create any door to hell.
- Portal-related bugs have been fixed in the game.
Mod installation of smaller Nether portals
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Smaller Nether Portals Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Download links for small Nether Mod portals
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
Author: Serilum | Source page: CurseForge
A post Smaller Nether Portals Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (resize the portal) first appeared in PackMods.