SimpleCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very glorious and simple texture Useful feature pack with straight lines and easy colors. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack.
This useful resource pack has a simplistic type. In addition, it includes stable colors that please our eyes with vibrant and fun blocks. The SimpleCraft Useful Resource Pack consists of simplistic types and great textures in this package. It has blocks, mobs, stable colors, vines, bushes, houses, work table, buildings, sea. This useful resource pack is designed by thecactusgirl. It is constantly updated, it actually works on 1.10.2 / 1.10 and many variations.
SimpleCraft Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
SimpleCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: thatcactusgirl | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post SimpleCraft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.