Simple Backpack is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will allow the player to store a large number of items in a backpack. Backpacks can be created using special standard blocks on the workbench. Using a backpack, you can move with you many more resources than in normal inventory. You can tell that you can now place a resource chest in your inventory and take it to the right places.
- All backpacks are created with wool. It is the color of the wool that determines the final color of the backpack.
- There are several varieties of backpack. The one created with the edge chest has a much larger capacity.
- The simple backpack has a capacity of 54 slots.
Simple Mod Backpack installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download Simple backpack Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Simple Backpack Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: kwpugh | Source page: CurseForge
A post Simple Backpack Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Storing items in a backpack) first appeared in PackMods.