SilverStone resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a default theme useful resource pack. You have a low 16 × 16 resolution in this useful resource pack. Each PC can run this package without any problems or FPS points. It was created by Bendza.
This useful resource pack may have a number of environmental blocks and particle results, but it will also try to get your fingers on every visible element of your Minecraft world. You should try to improve and alter the look of each of the things and even a few details could have some excellent looks. This useful resource pack started a few years ago and the writer recently got it back and updated it with the latest model. However, it has some work in progress and we will see some improvements within the new updates.
SilverStone Resource Pack Features:
- Emerald and Gold blocks were added.
- Improved Redstone and Glowstone lamp.
- Added Linked Glass and Linked Brick.
- Some linked textures have been added.
- The improved gadgets look like leather and Magma cream base.
- New block of mushrooms and coloring powders.
- Glowstone mud holds and picket door.
- Fastened iron shovel and iron sword.
SilverStone Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
SilverStone resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Bendza | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post SilverStone 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.