ShulkerBoxTooltip is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which allows you to know the contents of the Shulker Box without installing and opening it. You will be able to find out what is in the box quite easily, without making unnecessary movements.
How to find out?
- Simply place the Shalker Box in your inventory, in any space.
- Then place your cursor over the box and press the Shift key to view the entire contents of the Shalker box.
- The Shift key can be changed in the settings to any other convenient key, if necessary.
Other Mod Functions:
- If there are other function boxes that can store items within themselves, you will also be able to see their contents.
- The key combination to open any block will be available as information hover when hovering the mouse over them.
Installing the ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: MisterPeModder | Source page: CurseForge
A post ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 (Contents of the Shalker box) first appeared in PackMods.