Shadow Effect is a feature pack for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will help you improve the original textures as you will now have a new feature available, namely shadows. The author of the textures also added another interesting detail to the graphic design of the game, namely three-dimensional game models. The author paid special attention to the nature of the game, now the grass and trees will be more realistic.
What has been updated?
- The original textures have not changed, however beautiful shades have been added.
- Some old blocks got beautiful details and 3D models.
Shadow Effect / Texture Pack feature installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Shadow Effects Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Credit: fimishb | Source link: CurseForge
A post Shadow Effect 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Resource Pack (Enhanced Shadows x16) first appeared in PackMods.