Serene Seasons is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will allow you to get a very realistic feature in the gameplay. The fact is that now you can enjoy the change of seasons in the game as it was in real life. The authors of the mod worked very carefully on all aspects of the changing seasons. You will now get realistic red foliage in the fall, snow cover in the winter and snow melt. Depending on the type of biome changes and their change of seasons, winter will be different in the forest biome as well as in the mountain biome.
What allows you to make this mod?
- The mod adds a realistic change of seasons to the game.
- The leaves change color depending on the season.
- They also change aspects of the behavior of some animals.
Installation of Serene Seasons Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Serene Seasons Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Serene Seasons Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4 + 1,12,2 + 1,7.10
Author: GlitchfiendMods | Source page: CurseForge
A post Serene Seasons Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Change seasons) first appeared in PackMods.