SenseCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a really brilliant and delicious useful resource pack. You have a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by SCtester.
This useful resource pack aims to not completely redo the look of your default Minecraft world. However, it also improves what Unique Minecraft has offered. It also enhances your vanilla Minecraft world and enhances water textures for softer ones and enhances foliage shade. Plus, it modifies most of the textures of your merchandise and makes your Minecraft world more vibrant and bright than it was before. It has a low 16 × 16 resolution and players will have the ability to run it without having any body load points.
SenseCraft Resource Pack Change Log:
- New color beds are added.
- Improved lava and mushrooms.
- New sandstone and bricks.
- Improved sheep textures.
- Shelves and stone finish were added.
- New pumpkins and farmland.
- Cobblestones and potions were added.
SenseCraft Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
SenseCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: SCtester | Source link: CurseForge
A post SenseCraft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.