Scorpio Shaders Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a practical, top quality and practical Shaders. This Shaders will create cinematic phases in your Minecraft world. Also, you can try to separate each part of the day to make them more saturated. It has an excessive resolution of 512 × 512 and only 5% has been achieved. This Shaders was developed by BIOS Graphics.
This Shaders will try to offer you very excessive details, distinctive graphics and day to night phases. You will have a really practical morning, a sad and bright night with stars. The afternoon will look pretty great as a result of the low light of the day. In addition, it can present you with graphics that no shader has offered before.
Scorpio Shaders feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Scorpio Shaders feature pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: BIOS Graphics | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Scorpio Shaders 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (512x) first appeared in PackMods.