SC Photorealism Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a contemporary and themed useful resource pack. You have a 128 × 128 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack started about 12 months ago. It has been completed by 70% and will probably be completed quickly within the new updates. It was designed by SCtester.
This useful feature pack aims to give you a really similar experience by using some over-defined textures in this game. You can rework your Minecraft world into a really more impressive game, you can have a large number of building types in it. Plus, you can deploy bump maps, mirror maps, and even have a custom sky to present you with a beautiful experience.
Photorealism resource pack update records:
- Added GUI with all stock textures.
- New textures for blocks and objects.
- Added all Cobblestone and Stonebrick variants.
- New textured mattress textures with 3D fashions.
- Improved pumpkin textures.
- A new work in HD will now work with nature scenes.
- Lava can have a smoother animation and can look real.
- Added dispensers and eyedroppers.
- Added all Swords variants.
Photorealism / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links for the photorealism SC resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: SCtester | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Photorealism SC 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared in PackMods.