RomeCraft Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful Roman and historical style resource pack. You have 16 × 16 and 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. It is designed to look like a useful historical style resource pack.
This useful resource pack is based on the present, as each block is impressed by real-life examples from the Anicentean Roman period and structure and works of art. This useful feature pack will completely replace virtually all common minecraft textures in textures made in historic Roman style. It is a much appreciated useful resource pack and has earlier medieval textures. It is quite detailed about the historical Roman model and comprises lots, peat bogs, blocks, vines, former mansions, mansions, armor, buildings. It’s not constantly updated, but you’ll enjoy this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack from RomeCraft is designed by Stugace.
RomeCraft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
RomeCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: stugace | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post RomeCraft Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.