Rodrigo resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a much talked about useful resource pack. You have an 8 × Eight decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by Rodrigo_AI.
This useful resource pack can be a lot of fun and simple. A useful resource pack with radiant colors. Each texture and color is examined in each scenario to make sure you can have the best experience for your Minecraft world. It is also one of the few decisions of 8 × Eight Useful Resource Pack that has improved and edited a lot, so you can have the pleasure of enjoying this useful resource pack. It has a low resolution of 8 × Eight and should have a clean experience while enjoying low end PCs without having any FPS issues.
Log of changes to Rodrigo’s resource pack:
- Quartz blocks were added.
- New Glowstone and stone slab.
- New transparent glass textures.
- A horse diamond armor was added.
- Polished granite and diorite were added.
- New brown horse and white horse.
- Improved All zombie villagers.
Rodrigo resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Rodrigo’s resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Rodrigo_Al | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Rodrigo Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.