Resawnable Pet Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows all players to get a very convenient feature, which in turn will be useful for those who somehow love pets.
So what is the direct essence of this Mod?
The point is, if your pet dies, you’ll have to lie down on a special bed, which was added directly to this mod, after you wake up and your pet will regenerate again. This is a great feature, because now you will not have to look for a new one and you can spend the game with a pet. There is also a blacklist that disables the reappearance of certain mobs.
Enjoy the step by step!
Installation of respawnable pet mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Pet respawnable Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Responsible pet mode download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: MoriyaShiine | Source page: CurseForge
A post Respawnable Pets Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (fabric / forging) first appeared in PackMods.