Requiem is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which adds a unique feature to the game. The fact is that the author of the mod decided to solve something the process of death in vanilla Minecraft. In fact, it’s pretty boring, as you just reappear in a new place and then look for the place of death to pick up your things.
What’s so interesting about it?
Now it’s different, you have to complete a special mission that changes every time. There may be a problem in the quest, which will give the game its own spin after your reappearance, or it may give you new skills. There are a number of new improvements and, conversely, the negatives that can be applied after the player dies in his new life.
Features of The Mod:
- New mechanics when the player dies.
- Text messages to death.
- Translation of all mod text menus.
Requiem Installation Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Requiem Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Requiem Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: PyrofabTheModsmith + doctor4t | Source page: CurseForge
A post Requiem Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Unique Player Deaths) first appeared in PackMods.