Redstone Utility Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a simplistic and mining style useful resource pack. This useful resource package started about three years ago and has been completed 100%. It has a 16 × 16 resolution and can simply run on every computer system for this useful resource pack. It was developed by leasoncre.
This useful resource pack can have vibrant textures and blocks and will add many alternative issues to this useful resource pack. In addition, you will have many distinctive enhancements in the world of Minecraft. You can also build or eliminate many alternate problems in this game. You will need pieces of Redstone that can be discovered and you can also determine the knowledge of the block at once.
Redstone Utility Resource Pack Change Log:
- Best blue ice and blast furnace.
- Added Fletching Desk and Stonecutter.
- Changed Stonemason and Smoker Grind.
- Stairs and wood a day.
- New 3D entry doors and 3D access doors.
- Improved iron bars and concrete powder.
- Cartography table and campfire a day.
Redstone Utility Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Redstone Utility Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: leasoncre | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Redstone Utility 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.