Network resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful feature pack of colors and cartoons. This useful resource package not long ago began about six years ago and has been completed 100%. I would have a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by DeadDirtyRed.
This useful feature pack can have very distinctive and authentic textures in this game. You will get improved random blocks and some blocks with very new designs. All textures were handmade by the programmer himself for this game. The textures will look very simple and straightforward, but the blocks may have details about this package.
Network resource pack change log:
- Textures for pandas and foxes have been added.
- Chest Design and Grime Blocks a Day.
- Improved wood star texture and finish.
- Magma and Netherwart subjects.
- New Strays and Polar Bear textures.
- Lava and Enderdragon textures have been added.
- Horses and subject mobs.
Red’s Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Network resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DeadDirtyRed | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Network Resource Package 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.