Realistic resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a practical themed resource package. It has a resolution of 512 × 512 in this feature pack. It was developed by MatteoRizzo.
This resource pack enhances your life as elements of your game with premium textures. It has some easy transition results and a life like shading, while it has the default Minecraft program. It has some 3D fashions, lighting results and particular shading results and other options that can make your Minecraft world look more wonderful than ever. However, it has some work in progress, but it is usually updated.
Realistic Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Bricks and clay were added.
- Diamond minerals were added.
- Trying out a new hit map.
- Lighting results were added.
- Some blocks have been modified.
Realistic Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Realistic resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: itsmatteorizzo | Source link: CurseForge
A post Realistic 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.