Realistic Adventure Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a really useful resource pack. It has a medieval model and has 64 × 64 and 32 × 32 Decision on this useful resource pack.
This useful feature pack hosts block textures and object textures could be obtained in future updates. This useful feature pack was designed by xYowie. Writer recommends playing this useful feature pack with GLSL shaders, but you can play without more. At the moment it has re-textured blocks. This useful resource pack has medieval buildings, turf, blocks, vines, block textures, sea, mountains, castles, terrain, armor, royal fortresses, medieval, towers. It has nice animations and graphics in addition in this useful feature pack. These people who like to play the medieval and realistic package, will enjoy this package of useful resources. It has few more recent variations like 1.10 / 1.9.4. If you’d like to recommend something added to this useful resource pack, you can let us know below.
Guide to installing realistic adventure resources / texture packs
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Links to download realistic adventure resource packs
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: composer | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Realistic Adventure 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.