Realism Mats 1.17 / 1.16.5 resource pack for Minecraft is among the most detailed and well-funded packages in a really long time. Its essential goal is to be as reasonable as achievable while optimizing to the fullest. It comes unexpectedly distinctive with professionally created textures that can be truly magnificent. Combining unimaginable elements in the textures, they also have no noise because they are very skilled in rendering, so you will be pleased to see them as you travel the world of Minecraft. One of the many insignificant problems is due to all the completely different inspirations, which have some different types of artwork, but it is a minor concern that you should not intervene along with your experience, if any. Although you must first find out a little about the specifications of your PCs because the package includes only a 1024x resolution, it is certainly more durable to run, but the result will be worthy.
Realism Carpet Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download resource pack links for realism
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Amine Kaddari | Source link: Patron