Real-time translation is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will allow you to become a more versatile player while surviving on the server. The main function of this mod allows the player to translate world chat messages from different languages to spoken. The mod has several options that allow for more accurate translation of messages as well as translation. The author specifies that there may be some inaccuracies during the translation, you should keep this in mind.
How does the mod work?
- To start translating, you must select the language you want to translate, as well as the language that the player knows.
- The Y key allows you to start the translation.
Real-time translation Mod installation
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Real-time translation mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Real-time translation mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Ringosham | Source page: CurseForge
A post Real-time translation mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (chat translator) first appeared in PackMods.