Rats 1.16.1 Mod – The modification of Rats will add to Minecrafts such famous inhabitants of our world as rats. These are small animals that are bred at night as monsters and will run away at the sight of the player, but are able to become his big problem. They can destroy crops, gnaw through wooden walls and devour food from chests and other vaults. Rats can also sneak through doors and fences. Create rat traps to protect themselves from these annoying and gluttonous animals.
You can tame the rats with cheese and make them very useful for yourself. They can sit on your shoulder, carry out different commands and can also be reinforced with different improvements.
To create cheese, you need to put milk in the boiler. Cheese is the main product for rats, it can be used to tame these animals and make improvements over them.
- Wander – the rat will move around like a wild animal;
- Stay Here – the rat will be waiting for you in this place;
- Follow Me – the rat will follow you;
- Transport Items – using a cheese stick you can point to a specific item in the inventory and the rat will take it with him for transport;
- Harvest – the rat will search the surrounding area for grass blocks to break them into seeds. Also in the new fashion updates you can specify the rat to use the same cheese stick to collect trees and even mine ore from mines;
- Gather items – the rat will look for fallen items to collect in this area. You will be able to limit the selection of these items with the cheese staff;
- Hunt Prey – the rat will attack these Mob groups, but note that without improvements they are too weak and can be easily killed;
Reproduction occurs if there are two rats of the opposite sex in the cage, and a special light is placed in the cage. Progeny has a chance to have new signs in the form of wool color.
Rats Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install the LLibrary
- Download Rats Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Rats Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: alex1the1666 | Source Page: CurseForge