Rats Mischief is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which introduces the ability to control a multitude of rats to make their offers. Have you ever dreamed of being the leader of rats ?, telling them to pick up surrounding items, pick up blocks, and do it instead of you, instead of doing those obsolete tasks. With Rats Mischief, that perspective becomes real, as these adorable, cute rats will do whatever you tell them.
What’s so interesting about it?
If you right-click while holding down the farmer’s staff, your mouse mates will collect all the goods and even transplant them for you. Also, by keeping the collecting staff in the main hand and the block you want to collect in the left hand, the rats will collect equal blocks and bring them to you.
- You can tame rats with any food.
- The “baby rat” name tag will make your rat friends wear clothes.
Installing Mod’s Mischief Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install all versions GeckoLib Mod
- Download Rat crossing Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Mod’s Mischief Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: doutor4t | Source page: CurseForge