R3D.Craft Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of high quality textures. It is a fairly sensible and detailed resource pack. The useful resource package we have already seen is quite common.
This useful feature pack has some default layouts and options, but it certainly has a common minecraft type. This useful feature pack incorporates objects, buildings, houses, luxury homes, nice textures, cobblestone, command block, brown field. You can create new blocks and textures in this useful feature pack. This useful resource pack is an over-defined package, it is available in many resolutions like 512, 256, 128, 64, 32. These people like to play Default design and good options The useful resource pack will enjoy this package.
R3D.Craft resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
R3D.Craft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Alvtron | Source link: R3D.Craft
A post R3D.Craft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.