Qubit Ultra64 resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very ornate and sensible themed resource pack. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by Qubit2.
This useful resource pack has completely beautiful images that can clearly burst your thoughts. At first it would seem quite simple and then it will add an adventurous atmosphere to your Minecraft world. Each unit of blocks and textures is extremely detailed and even small problems can have very deep details. You can even use this useful resource pack with Qubit red watch have a good feeling and you may be surprised to see the effort and hours the developer put in to make it good.
Qubit Ultra64 Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Enhanced mode challenge with 3D grime block.
- New Redstone Mud and Glowstone Mud gadgets.
- A custom grass and foliage color map has been added.
- Mounted block destruction animation.
- Added animated Glowstone.
- Improved Redstone block and crimson mushroom.
- New clock and compass.
- Added rail activator and Lava.
Qubit Ultra64 Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Qubit Ultra64 resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Qubit2 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Qubit Ultra15 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.