Fourth! Resource Pack for Mineccraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which initially started as a joke with the main goal of becoming the simplest package ever created. In the midst of such a silly idea, however, a gem was born. Most textures are made in 4 × 4 format, which makes the package so light that even a PC built in the 2000s can run Minecraft.
What else is interesting?
However, reducing the resolution does not automatically result in terrible graphics, but rather a beautiful unique aesthetic atmosphere. To fully describe what Kwart is, we would say they look like cool girls (weird, I know), but both were created from faulty experimentation but thrive until they become something incredible.
Quart Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Quart resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: ItsStitchyYT | Source link: CurseForge
The post Fourth! 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack (textures with a unique atmosphere) first appeared in PackMods.