QuakeTex Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful resource package of medieval and dark style. This useful resource package started about a month ago and has been completed 100%. It is available in a very low 16 × 16 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by PapaRhoq.
This useful resource pack was impressed with one of the many much talked about games called Quake. It will also change your pleasant and charming Minecraft world with some totally dark and medieval form. Each block and object has been improved and also redesigned to make them look distinctive and fantastic. Everyone could have the same feeling of being a hero in this game. Many fascinating problems can be added quickly and decreasing variations can come as fast as 1.13.2 / 1.12.2.
QuakeTex Resource Pack Change Log:
- New iron and citadel.
- Wolf and Warrior were added.
- Updated Witch and Marine.
- Zombie and modified area.
- Improved diamond and mushroom.
- Mounted monster and environment.
- Armor and actions were added.
- New ogre and dimension.
QuakeTex Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
QuakeTex resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: PapaRhoq | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post QuakeTex 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.