Qtpie Cheerful Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a really bright and colorful useful resource pack. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by Mythra13.
This useful feature pack is your main intention to make it bright and cheerful so you can also enjoy enjoying this game. It has its themed color when using pink while giving us a nice cartoon impact and has much less realism. You will notice a strong fortress and a shelf with ornamental blocks. Everyone can play this game without any problems, as it has a 16 × 16 shrinkage decision.
Qtpie Cheerful Resource Pack Features:
- Added Enderman and Rabbits.
- New hopper and dropper.
- Daylight sensors and horses have been added.
- Enhanced charm table and slime block.
- New doors of Podzol and Picket.
- Improved stone brick and bottom brick.
- New work and watch.
- Lava bucket and zombie village a day.
Qtpie Cheerful Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Qtpie cheerful resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Mythra13 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Qtpie’s Cheerful 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.