Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 is a really attractive and unusual useful resource pack. It has 32 × 32 and 16 × 16 Decision on this useful feature pack. Pumpkin Patch is about including extra pumpkins in your Minecraft world.
This useful feature pack really has many modifications in Minecraft. It is particularly seen in carpentry and wool blocks. It has numerous stained glass windows such as clay and bricks of suitable colors. It welcomes mobs, blocks, works, wool, carpentry, many different stained glass windows, excellent textures, graphics, flowers, mountains, surroundings, harvest, agriculture, pumpkin mobs, skeleton mobs.
Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Pumpkin Patch resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: stapleshotz | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Pumpkin Patch 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.