Project Resolution Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful dark and realistic themed resource pack. This useful resource package started a couple of months ago, only 5% has been achieved and it is possible that some major improvements are coming quickly. You should have an over 256 × 256 resolution in this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by NuggetCake.
This useful resource pack can have a dark blue sky with a beautiful looking grass in this game. All the pieces will look unlikely in this game that can embody mobs, animals and textures. Many factors can be labeled as blocks that can embody chimney, lava, and water within the last replacement. Plus, you’ll get mobs, armor, particles, and objects that could arrive quickly. The developer of this game will replace this game weekly and will eventually be updated, at any time when a replacement of this useful resource pack occurs.
Project Resolution Resource Pack Change Changes:
- New emerald ore and gold ore.
- Redstone Ore and Stone were added
- Improved iron ore and powder.
- Work table and updated sand.
- Birch and oak trunk subject.
- Rock mattress and dandelion were added.
- New poppy and obsidian.
Resource package / project resolution texture installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Project Resolution Resource Package Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: NuggetCake | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Project Resolution 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.