Pokemon Gold Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful Pokemon style resource pack. You have a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was created by 197ShinyUmbreon.
This useful resource pack was impressed with GameFreak’s well-known Pokémon game and used so many blocks and textures from that game and added to this useful resource pack. It has many custom textures that can look great when you notice it. This useful resource pack designer failed to get this package and bought Minecraft again after many months and can replace the model faster quickly.
Features of the Pokemon Gold Resource Pack:
- Some sounds have been improved.
- New custom Noteblock devices can have a Chiptune format.
- New Many custom music discs.
- Improved damaged sounds and new sounds.
- Fixed some sound volumes.
- New textures of extra merchandise.
- The leaves of the new jungle can all be textured.
- The high quality of the 13-disc and block drive has been improved.
Pokemon Gold / Texture Pack Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Pokemon Gold Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: 197ShinyUmbreon | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Pokemon Gold Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.