Player Models “Mafia Models” are textures for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which replace many obsolete mafia models with a newer version of humanoids. For many, the sight of the same monotonous entity models prevents them from starting the game.
What’s so interesting about it?
Later, they look for new packages to update the game’s textures by changing the patterns of the monster creatures to make Minecraft more interesting. These textures are only the quintessence of this perspective, as they replace the entire composition of the game, making them more attractive, making players more attracted to the environment.
Player Model Resource Pack / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Player model resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4 + 1,12,2
Credit: cmdrmcnuggets | Source link: CurseForge
A post Player Player Models 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 (player model textures) first appeared in PackMods.