Plant In a Jar is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will allow the player to grow a variety of plants in the absence of space. This will be very convenient for winter biomes as well as for players living in dungeons. Now you can create a special capsule, inside which plants will grow.
What’s so interesting about it?
Inside the capsule are two slots. The first is designed to place soil inside it, such as grass, sand, dirt, and other blocks. The second capsule is needed to place the plant you want to grow.
How to use?
- Create a glass capsule and an iron ingot.
- Put inside it the plant you want to grow and also the soil.
- You can use bone meal and any fertilizer.
Plant In a Jar Installation Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Plant in a jar Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Plant In a Jar Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: cool_mineman | Source page: CurseForge