Pixel Reality Luminance it’s probably one of the spectacular ones Resource Packages for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 meanwhile. To be clear, the identification is interpreted as “Pixel Reality Luminance”. This is because this easy feature offers virtually identical visible results as any other almost realistic feature.
What’s so interesting about it?
Sure, Pixel Reality can’t compete with life like textures, but what it already has is its value. All the pieces are detailed, the color scheme is well chosen, although its decision is quite easy: 32x.
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download package of resource package for Pixel Reality brightness
Credit: Wedhro | Source link: CurseForge
A post Pixel Reality Luminance 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 (32x) Resource Pack first appeared in PackMods.