Pixel Perfection 1.17 / 1.16.5 resource pack – A new Pixel Perfection 16x color feature pack, in which absolutely everything is harmonious and does not press the eyes. It also replaced the textures of crowds, tools, and other items. It can be safely said that it is a good substitute for standard textures and does not require superior computer functions. The resource folder is suitable for versions of meinkraft, which can be downloaded below.
Pixel Perfection / Texture Pack Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Pixel Perfection resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
A post Pixel Perfection 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (16x Harmonic Textures) first appeared in PackMods.