PixaGraph resource package for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a semi-realistic useful resource pack. You have a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by Amzahr.
This handy resource pack also doesn’t change many of your authentic Minecraft textures. I was impressed by the RPG-themed video games and will also be able to recognize the block and textured artwork when I start to enjoy it. It has a huge amount of elements in textures and blocks that make this game good for someone who wants to play it. This useful resource pack has a 16 × 16 resolution, so you won’t have any disadvantages while operating on any computer system.
PixaGraph resource pack change log:
- Guardian texture improvement.
- New textures of the Fish entity.
- Fish cube gadgets have been added
- Improved horse texture.
- New mobs and blocks.
- Improved armor show in stock.
- Some new gadgets have been added.
PixaGraph feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
PixaGraph resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Amzahr | Source link: CurseForge
A post PixaGraph 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.