Pirates of the Caribbean Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a magnificent package of useful resources. It is designed by Pearsonwright. It has a resolution of 128 × 128 pixels on this useful feature pack.
This useful resource pack is based on well-known movie sequences Pirates of the Caribbean and well-known pirate Captain Jack Sparrow. All blocks, merchandise textures, and the menu interface and GUI will appear as online POTC. These individuals who follow the hearts of the Pirate of the Caribbean movie sequence and Captain Jack Sparrow will love this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack includes Pirates, Survival, Caribbean, RPG, Roleplay, Journey, Artistic, PVP, KitPVP, Guilds, Discover, Jack Sparrow, Black Pearl, Lifeless, Male, Tel, Tales.
Pirates of the Caribbean Resource / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Pirates of the Caribbean resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: PearsonWright | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Pirates of the Caribbean 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared in PackMods.