Physics is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which implements the physics system in Minecraft, which has always been a mandatory aspect of our “real world”. As far as you’re concerned, the world you live in is pretty blocked, some of the real-world elementary rules don’t seem to apply here.
What else is interesting?
This aspect of Minecraft can be quite silly, as players often notice a block floating in the air, albeit for no reason. Thanks to an innovative physical feature that applies the physics that was the catalyst of the functional universe, many begin to extol the virtues of this mod due to its excellent coding and how it causes the beginning of an intertwined experience between the two worlds.
The interesting thing:
Real world physics has been added to the game.
Installing Physics Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Physics Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Physics Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: haubna | Source page: CurseForge