Phosphor 1.16.1 Mod – Very useful mod that optimizes the most problematic part of the game engine – lighting. This will increase the FPS, increase the speed of loading the world and the speed of loading chunks, including those of different modifications. If you want to shorten Minecraft – Phosphor mod is your choice!
The optimization graph shows loading speed in seconds on vanilla version and with mod.
Phosphor Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Fabric API
- Download and install the Forge API (for 1.12.x)
- Download Phosphor Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Author: jellysquid_ | Source Page: CurseForge