Petter Foliage is a Textures for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which focuses on updating the natural look of the game, rather than transforming everything to an extravagant level of realism. By changing the texture of leaves and trunks, the game changes drastically. Players will experience a completely different atmosphere as everything becomes much smoother, making the overall atmosphere even more mysterious. Regular users can also combine Petter Foliage with their all-time favorite resource pack, as it only customizes the textures associated with the trees.
Petter Foliage Package Feature / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Petter Foliage Resource Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: XiLaiTL | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Petter Foliage Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.