Persistence Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 it was really unique and distinctive when it comes to his contributions to the planet Minecraft. Not only does it aim to improve the textures of the sport, but it also ensures that there is no noise at all. Simply put, the textures are very vibrant as well as easy. Its decision is 128 x 128, so you can always have some fireworks when it comes to appearing and drawing in your world. One of the many main areas of power of this package is the actual fact in contrast to different excessive decision packages that have been created so far on the planet of Minecraft. the techniques of their clients.
You should be aware that it is not a complete package, but you can anticipate some updates sooner or later as defined by their builders. However, even if it is not achieved, it is a package that is better to try to have a bigger world that can have a positive effect on your gaming experience. You will discover it among the current variations of the sport. Use this resource pack today to vary the look of your world.
Persistence Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Persistence Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: ChesterChair | Source link: CurseForge
The post Persistence 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (128x) first appeared in PackMods.