Perch is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which provides very productive graphics with a decision that barely diminishes that single set. It’s vital to note that this set, while worsening the decision of the textures, makes the graphics a little more pleasing and charming. The factor is that each of the textures had been detailed, acquired a variety of new objects, and at the same time the sport acquired additional frames per second, which may be useful for players with non-production methods.
- Improved graphics, regardless of the discount on the decision.
- a truly atmospheric whole, suitable for development and survival.
Installation guide for the hanger resource / texture package
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Hanger Resource Pack Download Downloads
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: FishyMintTextures | Source link: CurseForge
A post Hanger 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (Medieval textures 8x) first appeared in PackMods.