Pehkui Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 – This fabric mod allows most entities to change their size by increasing or decreasing. It also offers an API that other fabric mods can use to control the size of entities and the time it takes to resize them.
If you delete this mod, the size of the entities will return to its normal size and if you change it again it will change the size before the mod is removed.
If you don’t have modifications that add ways to scale entities, you can change the scale and delay of the feature scale in the game using the / setscale and / setscaledelay commands.
To see the exact scale and scale delay of an entity, you can use the / getscale and / getscaledelay commands.
Lists of known problems with objects at different scales can be found at the following links:
- Problems related to smaller scales.
- Problems related to larger scales.
- Problems related to smaller and larger scales.
Installation of Pehkui Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Pehkui Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Pehkui mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Virtuoel | Source page: CurseForge