Paper Cutting Resource Package 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a simpler, smaller game for Minecraft that you may never discover. The standard of the feature pack seems to be a little low at 16 times, but it is designed excellent. It has a resolution of 16 × 16 pixels. This useful resource pack is designed by superalgae. It would now be continued by a participant named chengzzi89 and future versions will probably complete it until the sole creator arrives quickly. This useful feature pack has 3D results and does not include gadgets or any custom looks like for Minecraft. In this useful resource pack we have buildings, 3D results, rabbit texture, mobs, blocks, Alex pores and skin, cooked and cooked mutton, gadgets. This useful resource pack uses shadows to make the useful resource pack minimize folded and overlapping paper with the addition of 3D results.
Paper Cutting Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Downloadable paper package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: chengzzi89 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Paper Cutting 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.