PvP Pain Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful resource pack with a PvP theme. This useful resource package started twenty days ago in the past and has been achieved. It is available in a 16 × 16 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was designed by GeneralSmogyYT.
This useful resource pack has been designed to ensure that the participant’s knowledge against the participant is likely to be smoother in this recreation. Every little thing you consider in this useful feature pack will probably want to be beautiful and dwelling. If you’re an aggressive participant in Minecraft and generally prefer to play fast-paced PvP video games, however, you’ll generally be able to assign unleashed FPS. to close flight points in that case you can’t handle FPS drops in this recreation. This useful resource pack will just make sure that you can have a very clean gaming experience and will have no point while enjoying this recreation.
PvP Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Fireplace and water added.
- New sword and objects.
- Mobs and Creepers were added.
- Improved sword and shovel glitch.
- Mounted climate and sky.
- Terrain and particles added.
- New GUI and artwork.
- Source and armor added.
Pain PvP Resources / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
PvP Pain Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: GeneralSmogyYT | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Pain PvP 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.