OzoCraft resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful resource pack of old-fashioned medieval style or RPG. it has very detailed and excellent graphics and options. It has a resolution of 32 × 32 pixels.
It is designed to look medieval and has obsolete cities. This useful resource pack allows you to modify your graphics in your game and also allows you to expand it. However, you cannot change the graphics in this game. It houses numerous ancient cities, buildings, mafias, vines, houses, custom music, blocks, medieval-style creations. This useful feature pack designed by Ozo.
OzoCraft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
OzoCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Dawn_TM | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post OzoCraft 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.