Passed: Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 materializes the concepts of crowds, which were discarded by Mojang for various undisclosed reasons. However, some of Mojang’s artist concepts seem quite plausible and even somewhat magnificent. We, as a player, were definitely able to see his vision of these entities in the main game, although not approved by the fans.
What’s so interesting about it?
Unfortunately, many fans still want these entities to become a reality and get their ticket to Minecraft, although that prospect now seems almost impossible. However, thanks to the idealism behind the mod, players will soon find these people abandoned through the vision of many talented authors. For now, only the Flame forerunner has been added to the game, but in the future countless mobs will be added.
In a nutshell, what was added:
An entity similar to the hostile flame that appears in the Void has been added to the game.
Mod installation exceeded
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Mod exceeded (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Mod download links exceeded
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Author: HowBoutNo | Source page: CurseForge