Origins is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which adds an interesting mechanic to the game. But what is its essence? The point is, you can choose the player’s own story and past. Who have you been in your past life? This is the question the mod asks the player. There are several options. They affect the later game.
- Depending on the choice, the player will have access to certain improvements as well as negative effects.
- At the moment, there are more than 10 options available, each of which affects survival.
- it will be possible to improve your own features. Each class has a special selection of features, which can be pumped exploring new dungeons and killing monsters.
Mod Origins installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download Origins Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Mod Modes Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: Apace100 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Origins Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 (Choose your background story) first appeared in PackMods.