OptiFabric is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 this adds the original shaders to the game for the new version of the game. So why do we need shaders? The fact is that it is the shaders that can transform the game beyond recognition, to make it look more beautiful. It should also be noted that for this mod to work you need to install it Optifino to run it.
What’s so interesting about it?
You will get several shading options, you will be able to choose the most suitable one. By the way, be aware that some systems may not be able to pull off the shaders.
Features of The Mod:
- Various shading options for the game.
- You need to install it Optifino.
Installation of OptiFabric Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download OptiFabric Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
OptiFabric Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Chocohead | Source page: CurseForge
A post OptiFabric Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Optifine work on fabric) first appeared in PackMods.