OmniJar Realistic Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package that aims to make Minecraft look extravagant using photorealistic textures in many alternate decision ranges from 64x to 512x.
This useful feature pack has been built to provide players with a bit of life and high quality textures, while also having the default Minecraft theme. Within the improvement of this package, the writer focused on building and decorating blocks. The decision of OmniJar’s useful feature pack is 512 × 512, which suggests that the extent of the detail and sharpness are used in the textures no doubt. This useful feature pack makes use of different colors and blocks within the user-friendly medium to create shades that don’t look too bright or too dark. In this package you should have totally different wooden blocks in many shapes but also in numerous textures.
OmniJar Realistic Resource Pack Change Log:
- Minor error correction.
- Textures have been added.
- Stock error correction.
- Shelf added.
- Slime block added.
- Modified cave sounds.
OmniJar Realistic Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
OmniJar realistic resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: OmniJar | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post OmniJar Realistic Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.