Oh The Biomes You’re Go is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will harmonize perfectly with the game, because this particular modification will help to dilute the already familiar and boring biomes with new and diverse places for survival and construction. Of course, each new biome will add different simple objects to the game, such as unique plants, blocks, and even objects.
Examples of new biomes:
- Maple Forest
- Pine grove
- Fields of flowers
- The red rocks
- A huge forest of oaks
- Autumn forest
- Cypress swamp
Achievements for the player:
- Roots. Find the seeds of new trees.
- Elephant in the room. Now there is an elephant in the game, find it.
- Fresh pine. To do this you have to cut a pine.
- Biome. Find a new biome.
Installation of Oh The Biomes You’re Go
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Oh The Biomes I’ll Go Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Oh The Biomes I’ll Go Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft (fabric) 1.16.4
Author: Corgi_Taco + AOCAWOL | Source page: CurseForge